The Last Knight

Welcome to the Ramblings of a 30yr old Roguish Witch on his Adventures with his Wife Candy.
Always Rushing Head Long in Where Angels Fear to Tread and Sometimes Getting Away With it.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Finally a Blog Entry!

Ok it has been a bloody long time since I posted anything on the web, but that's what happens when you get yourself into an intense relationship, you never want to leave your partner by themselves and be apart.
well I don't want to anyway, Candy and I are pretty much joined at the hip, more like fused to the core of our being, but I like that and so does she.
We go everywhere together, well except to the bathroom...that would be too bloody weird and smelly as well...hahaha

anyway on to the journal entry....

Easingwold sucks arse...that's official, Can not for the life of me find any bloody work here, I got myself a job working at Nisa due to owing the company some money, so we came to an arrangement for me to pay it off whilst working there and then to have a fulltime job after the debt had been paid which would have only taken me 3 days max. the job itself sucked, stacking shelves for 8 hours a day, bored out of my skull, and also the people I worked with were total inbreeding dumb asses. not one had a double digit IQ score between them!

So I worked my first two days and then took the third one off as I needed a break from the place before I did any damage to anybody there, came back for the fourth day and worked my shift and then got told that they did not need me anymore as I have worked off the debt and there would not be any more work for me after that.
As you could imagine I was not pleased and a few words of anger was spoken by me to the boss.
but alas nothing came off it, so I'm back to being without a job again.
well I'm still working every Friday at the farmer's market selling flowers, but it is not enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home